While validating that device serial1 was really a serial port 3d sex chatrooms

09-Sep-2017 17:43

I think you will see the power LED blinking off, indicating undervolt.I had to change my power supply to 2.5A model - I have any inline switch in the USB power cable and with the additional loss it adds the startup current for Wi Fi and Bluetooth is sufficient to drag the voltage down below the threshold.Serial messages from my device are slightly garbled and my device is reporting receiving serial traffic when minicom is open.I have tried adding The order in and shouldn't make any differences.The PL011 driver attempts to renumber its own instances based on serial aliases, but it calls its instances tty AMA instead of tty S and other serial drivers don't seem to obey the same rule.The reason for the cmdline rewriting by the firmware is to allow a single SD card image to work in any Pi until we have worked out a better mechanism in the kernel.Put strange hacks somewhere else, like in the kernel code, that everyone can read.'cmdline.txt' now contains 'console=serial,115200' instead of 'console=tty AMA0,115200'.

When I put the image in a RPi 2, everything is fine.My theory is that, pre-kernel-boot, something needs to set some frequencies, reads them out of the config.txt, and if not present, uses the (old) defaults. Another thing that is probably done there, is 'patching' the kernel's commandline parameters: file 'cmdline.txt' now contains 'console=serial,115200' instead of 'console=tty AMA0,115200'.But whether the console is named 'serial' or 'tty AMA0', if you check /proc/cmdline, both are changed to 'tty S0'. If so, it is a pity that such non-transparent 'hacks' are buried in closed-source proprietary code. I can understand that the start*file need to be closed-source, because it needs to interact with the proprietary gpu, but then keep the code in there as small as possible and as transparant as possible.By not working, I mean that I mostly get garbled output and I am unable to use my keyboard to interact with the system.There is a forum thread about it and (apparently) someone found a workaround ...

When I put the image in a RPi 2, everything is fine.My theory is that, pre-kernel-boot, something needs to set some frequencies, reads them out of the config.txt, and if not present, uses the (old) defaults. Another thing that is probably done there, is 'patching' the kernel's commandline parameters: file 'cmdline.txt' now contains 'console=serial,115200' instead of 'console=tty AMA0,115200'.But whether the console is named 'serial' or 'tty AMA0', if you check /proc/cmdline, both are changed to 'tty S0'. If so, it is a pity that such non-transparent 'hacks' are buried in closed-source proprietary code. I can understand that the start*file need to be closed-source, because it needs to interact with the proprietary gpu, but then keep the code in there as small as possible and as transparant as possible.By not working, I mean that I mostly get garbled output and I am unable to use my keyboard to interact with the system.There is a forum thread about it and (apparently) someone found a workaround ...Until the most recent firmware there was an oversight that meant that setting core_freq implicitly by setting gpu_freq wasn't being communicated to the Linux world, causing incorrect baud rates. I used Razberry zwave card, and impossible to communicate with ! I put my sdcard into my RPI2 it work like a charm... Then, to get performance back, I stepwise increased the settings until I reached the new defaults (also found with get_config).